Just because weeknights are busy, doesn’t mean you can’t eat well. Keep it simple and delicious with these five recipes, all of which can be prepped and made in 30 minutes or less.
- Coconut Shrimp Curry: You can’t go wrong with coconut shrimp curry—infused with spices, every bowl is packed with flavor and oh so satisfying. ! Serve with rice or over noodles and prepare for second helpings. Get this recipe.
- Blackened Cod: If you’re really strapped for time, turn to our 10-minute blackened cod recipe that’s as delicious as it is easy to make. Add a side salad or serve over rice, or on a bun. Get this recipe.
- Caprese Chicken Pasta: We get it…there are many pasta dishes that can be made in less than 30 minutes, but quick, easy and delicious melty cheese and lightly crisped chicken over a bed of pasta is one that you’ll likely find yourself making every week! Get this recipe from Delish.
- Steak Diane: A classic all-American dish, Steak Diane is rich, luxurious, and delicious, especially when served with rice, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or French fries. A perfect weeknight meal when you feel like indulging with something extra savory! Get this recipe.
- Honey Garlic Salmon: Sweet, sticky, and tart flavors make for a great glaze. When prepared with salmon, you have a recipe for weeknight dinner success! Get this recipe from Chef Savvy.
These fresh and quick recipes will save you time and leave you full. Not bad for a weeknight!