Whether you’re hosting a casual gathering or a more formal affair, do away with the stress of holiday entertaining with these deceptively simple, praise-worthy party appetizers that will have your guests guessing took you hours to make.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops: Turn a classic finger-food into a sophisticated hors d’oeuvre by wrapping plump scallops with prosciutto, instead of traditional bacon. Brush with a tomato, basil, and olive marinade for a decadent (and easy) appetizer that will earn you holiday host(ess) of the year. We love this recipe from Chef Giada de Laurentiis.
- Mini Meatball Crostini: Without a doubt, meatballs are always a crowd favorite, and these mini meatball crostini are no exception! Whip up our classic beef meatball recipe into one-ounce meatballs, and add your favorite tomato marinara sauce. Slice a French baguette into ¾ inch slices and toast with a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with a mini meatball, a sprinkle of Parmesan, and a basil leaf.
- Steak Au Poivre Potatoes: This perfectly bite-size hors d’oeuvres has all the fixings of a restaurant-quality steak au poivre dinner, without the knife and fork. This recipe from The Food Network is easy, elegant, and delicious and is certain to leave a lasting impression.
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp: With a little zest and a kick of heat, these spicy grilled shrimps will easily impress your guests. For a beautiful platter that is both simple in preparation and delicious in flavor, we love this recipe from Country Living.
- Mini Chicken Parm Bites: A classic comfort food turned bite-size! Full of flavor and easily poppable, mini chicken Parm bites will leave your guests wanting more. This recipe from Delish is incredible easy, with a prep and cook time of 25 minutes!