Conceived in San Francisco, U.S.A., Green Goddess dressing is creamy, herby, and delicious on everything from meat and seafood to vegetables and salad. Green Goddess bottled brands and recipes abound, but we think our chef’s recipe is the best.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 anchovy fillets
- ½ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Rinse the anchovy fillets under cold water.
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, anchovies, and 1/8 teaspoon of the kosher salt into an immersion blender cup or food processor.
- Rinse the tarragon and parsley under cold water and pat dry with paper towel. Remove the stems from the tarragon and parsley and finely chop the leaves. Finely chop the scallions and chives.
- Add all of the herbs to the immersion blender cup and blend until smooth.